Church of the Nativity of the Virgin Mary

Monument of local significance

Historical references:

A landmark of late Classicist architecture, built in 1838 to replace a 17th-century wooden church. Designed by Fedor Danylov, it features a bell tower, a single dome, and four altars, the main one dedicated to the Virgin Mary. The church preserved rare printed relics, including a Gospel (1644) and Homilies of John Chrysostom (1624).

Damage:

Severe damage to the load-bearing structures of the exterior and interior walls, partial damage to the façade and window frames

Restoration Progress:

No measures have been taken